Enjoyed staying here. We were greeted by a friendly receptionist on arrival and swifty checked in. The room we had was at the front over looking the main road however the traffic noise did not disturb our sleep.The room was comfortable and clean and maybe a little tired in decor but that is justbeing a litltle picky. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel but chose to eat elsewhere.
There was a Witherspoons pub just round the corner from the hotel serving reasonably priced food.
The hotel was in easy walking distance from the tube station even late at night. We would stay here again, Stratford has quite a lot to offer in the area. . Tip -follow the signs from the tube sating "town centre", cross at the traffic lights and go through the Stratford Centre and exit through the east mall. Once outside cross over and follow the church railings on your left side and the Ibis is just at the top opposite the crossing- should take approx 5-10 minutes walking even with luggage.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Stratford Hotel
- Ibis London Stratford Hotel London
- Hotel Ibis London
- Accor London Stratford
- Ibis London Stratford England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in East London, the newly refurbished Ibis London Stratford is minutes away from Stratford station and offers easy access to Canary Wharf, ExCel centre, the O2 and Central London (20 min by tube).The modern rooms are all equipped with air cooling and flat screen TV. Guests will appreciate the popular broadband package offer and the 24-hour bar and snack menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR and Otel so you can book your Ibis London Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.