I have recently returned from staying at this hotel, the hotel is in an excellent location the center of everything. There are local shops, restaurants, cafe's and even the underground station. The hotel staff are very polite and welcoming, the cleaners are always smiling and happy towards the guests in the hotel.
The rooms are standard, what you would expect however the beds are perfect. Best nights sleep ever whilst staying in a hotel. The room was quite large, however this was a triple room we had a marble bathroom with a shower & bath, three single beds, a table & mirror, wardrobe and a standard set of drawers and TV.
We went in a group of 70 with college, the hotel clearly run their hotel strictly to ensure other customers get a good nights sleep as security kept checking the halls to ensure our large group was not disturbing other guests.
- Good location.
- Good facilities.
- Large hotel.
- 5 minute walk from shops etc.
- Good appliances.
- Very comfy beds.
- Pleasant staff.
- Shower did not work & no-one would come to fix it.
- Rooms a bit old and need repairing.
- Can NOT control heating in some rooms.
- Traffic is quite loud.
- Breakfast is a no no.
Overall i would say this hotel is quite a standard and well cleaned accommodation.
Worth the money which you pay and i would probably stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Royal National Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal National London
- Hotel Royal National
- Hotel National Royal
- National Hotel London
- Royal National Hotel London, England