“Great customer service from Aijaz!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Royale London Hyde Park

You added Grand Royale London Hyde Park to your Saves list
Grand Royale London Hyde Park
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1-9 Inverness Terrace, Hyde Park, Bayswater, London W2 3JP, England (Notting Hill)   |
Ranked #423 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great customer service from Aijaz!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The entryway and sitting room are lovely and the staff are very wonderful! We were so impressed with Aijaz who was so helpful, professional, and friendly. We arrived late in the evening and it was s nice to be welcomed in such a warm way.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (526)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Looe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great looking hotel if you like atmostphere . Staff are very helpful and friendly.
the sevice is excelent.
Travelling on my own since my partner died is difficult but I felt safe and secure in this hotel and never felt ill at ease on my own
I am looking forward to a return trip

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed here Monday night as going to a concert. We emailed the hotel asking for directions, unfortunately they didn't reply but once we got there they had upgraded us to suite! The room was amazing, with a beautiful 4 poster bed and a huge bathroom with stand alone bath. All the staff were very friendly including Gina who checked us in and out.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Had a excellent time during my time spent at the Grand royale hotel, the area was lovely, amazing service provided by Mr Julian who has been very helpfull and kind in whatever request I had. Thank you for a lovely time, I will deffinetly come back.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Alexander H, General Manager at Grand Royale London Hyde Park, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear dorina t,

On behalf of Iulian and the rest of the team here at the Grand Royale, thank you very much for having shared this lovely review. I am delighted that the quality of the service provided by the team has exceeded your expectations and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for many more stays to come.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed for just two nights and needless to say not enough for London. Location of hotel is great on the red tube line and in a nice area. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated and the staff just could not do enough for you. The rooms are small but that is to be expected in London. The only negative I have to say is the bed was not as comfortable as I would have expected for a four star hotel, they need to upgrade their linen and pillows to feather. Maybe that's just me being a snob. This would most certainly not stop me going to this hotel again. I work in this industry myself and know how hard it is to keep high standards but the management and staff are doing a top job here. Hope to be back soon.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Paultwig,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share this wonderful review on Tripadvisor and rest assured your kind comments regarding our staff and service will be shared and celebrated with the entire team here at the Grand Royale. I am however very sorry that you felt our linen to not be so comfortable, and I just wish you would have mentioned this to one of our staff members, as we do have feather pillows available on request should guests prefer this over the non-allergenic pillows we normally place in our rooms.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time your travels take you to London, and it would be my pleasure to personally assist in any way possible and ensure your next stay will be even better than the first.

Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The location of the hotel was perfect, less than two minutes walk to Queensway station (Central line). The staff were absolutely nice and professional (what I liked the most). They do take guests' inquiries seriously too. Overall, I had a great stay.

Room Tip: Excellent location
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear YahyaAhmed,

Thank you ever so much for having shared this lovely review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. I am absolutely delighted to see that our team was able to turn around what could have been a negative experience and ultimately provided you with a lasting positive impression. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back personally in the not too distant future and remain entirely at your disposal should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future bookings.

Woodbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

All aspects of my stay were perfect - the quality of the response from the staff at check-in/ check-out and in the restaurant and the quality/ comfort of the club room. The location is perfect for business with the Central Line very close at Queensway. Arriving late I didn't get chance to stroll in Hyde Park but it is 1 minute away from the hotel.

Room Tip: 2nd floor very convenient and close to the restaurant - but very quiet
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Chris S,

Thank you very much for having shared this lovely review! I am thrilled to see that your expectations were exceeded on all fronts during your stay with us and you feel comfortable recommending our hotel; Rest assured your kind words regarding our staff and service will be shared and celebrated with the entire team here at the Grand Royale.
I hope to have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and remain entirely at your disposal should you ever require any assistance with the making of future bookings.

Hotel Manager

Been to Grand Royale London Hyde Park? Share your experiences!