Having read many of the "recent reviews" over the past years, I was a bit worried about the quality of this hotel. Quite many of the TRIPADVISOR mentioned that this place was a no-go though its phantastic proximity to the two nearest tube stations (Bayswater & Queensway) as well as the close distance to the Hyde Park.
Luckily, it turned out to be a perfect location - and hotel - the room was small (# 510) but the the refurbished ones on this floor were excellent in terms of cleanliness, neatness, etc.
Value for money - including VAT & breakfast - was perfect - hope that this standard will last in future, so that I will book this hotel for my forthcoming London visits, again!
Ambience of the breakfast room, the first floor as well as the lobby and bar were great - having experienced and relished the Edwardian/Victorian style. Hope to hearing from a subtile newsletter from this hotel ...
Only negative: Very small rooms to stay in - that's all ...
- Also Known As:
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park Hotel
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Hyde Park
- Shaftesbury London Hyde Park
- Shaftesbury Hyde Park Hotel
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Grand Royale London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.