Very good value for what we paid. Just over £80 for a double room for one night, which was rather small, but we only needed it for sleep. The view from the window, gave us a nice look at suburban culture. I tell a lie, it was a car park and a dead tree, but hey. Thats what blinds are for. As soon as you arrive, you are met by a lovely reception room and grand staircase. Both of Edwardian fashion. High ceilings, dark wooden beams, gold and silver everywhere with at least 2 fireplaces in the lobby. Did I mention all the chandeliers around the place? I would comment on the breakfast, but we decided to leave before it was served, so we could benefit from all the sights of London. People were polite on arrival, and if I had to stay here again, I wouldn't mind. Overall, a good nights sleep, good service, amazing decor and one of the best staircases you will ever walk up for this price bracket.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park Hotel
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Hyde Park
- Shaftesbury London Hyde Park
- Shaftesbury Hyde Park Hotel
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Grand Royale London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.