We were going up to London to see Chelsea play, and then to go to a show the following evening. This hotel is a standard Premier Inn - with all the norms you would expect. Tea and Coffee, nice spacious clean rooms etc.
The buffet breakfast was also very good quality - both hot and cold choices were varied.
The bonus for us was that there was parking on site, and that it was so handy for both the Tube (Putney Bridge on District Line) and also the buses ( a terminus virtually next door). This is handy as on Match days Fulham Broadway tube the nearest to Stamford Bridge is closed, but it was just as easy to get the bus there.
It takes around 30 mins to get right into central London, but given the price differential this was not a problem, as the day pass on the underground is reasonable.
Would definitely stay here again - as it was good value and you could also just cross the bridge and be in Putney very quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Putney Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge England