“Standard hotel ***** 5 STAR service” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book at premierinn.com
Ranked #111 of 1,052 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“Standard hotel ***** 5 STAR service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were due to travel to Paris via the Eurostar so We decided to stay in London before departure. Chose the Premier Inn Euston Branch as it was in a close proximity within Kings Cross station. Arrived at the hotel and there was a few people waiting but the staff behind the counter were very efficient and managed to bring the queue down very quickly. There was a guy who dealt with our reservation (Abul Hassan) who was very pleasant and managed to sort everything out in a jiffy. Before I knew it I had my room cards in my hand and we were shown to our rooms. Felt like I was at the RITZ! In the morning breakfast was a treat!
Stayed at various budget hotels but I have to say Premier Inn all the way!

Stayed July 2014
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for this brilliant review of your stay at Premier Inn London Euston.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that the service you experienced was outstanding. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to all of the team here, especially Hassan, who made sure that you were looked after throughout.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Euston in the near future and thank you for making it Premier Inn.

Warm regards,
Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (536)
  • Korean first
Lancashire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We have just returned back from a 2 night stay at this hotel. The staff were exceptional, polite, friendly and welcoming from the minute we arrived to our departure especially Alhaz. He went out of his way to make our stay worthwhile always smiling, friendly and so polite. The lady on reception was so welcoming when we arrived and explained everything thoroughly to us to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable she was very helpful and always smiling. We cannot as a family fault this hotel and would definately recommend it to family and friends. The only fault we had was there was not enough choice on the food menu for children.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

I am pleased to learn that you found our staff to be exceptional, polite & friendly. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to the team; especially to Alhaz really do appreciate when guests notice our dedication.

I am also pleased that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay and recommending us to family and friends.

I have noted your comments regarding the menu options for children and I will passing them on to the menu team.

Thank you making it Premier Inn and we look forward to your return.

Little Sutton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Stayed over in London in July 2014 and used the Premier Inn Euston yet again. Can’t find any fault in this place at all. The young workforce is really helpful and attentive from the minute you get to check-in right through to when you leave. We stayed here for a number of reasons - reasonable cost for London, close to main train station, easy access to Central London via tube and previous good experience. The rooms are comfortable and air conditioned and although close to busy roads there is no noise at all. Breakfast is well worth a visit and set us up for the day ahead. Added bonus for us was a secure place to lock up our bags both checking in and out which meant we could make the best use of our days without carrying too much around. Will definitely be staying here again - ok it's not a Luxury hotel but gives you everything you need from a stay over in London and a bit more - recommended.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your brilliant review of your experience at Premier Inn London Euston.

I am thrilled to hear that you have returned to Premier Inn London Euston and that you had another great stay with us.

Thank you also for your kind words regarding the service you received during your stay; I will be sure to pass on your comments to all of my team here.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Euston in the near future.

UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I got this for £75 a night (non refundable) for two nights, a bargain for close to central London.

As said by many reviewers its very close to some major train stations as well so that would make it useful for many, though it wasn't a factor in my case.

Slept very well so didn't need to avail myself of the "guaranteed good nights sleep" promise they have. I liked the fact you needed a key card even to use the lifts, made for a more secure environment, the room was a good size, we had 420, which is up high and away from any traffic noise there might be.

The staff we great they helped with the self service checkin, extra teabags, always cheerful when you met them on the way in or out.

Free wifi was nice, that seemed to be a trial, not sure if it will continue.

Room was a reasonable size with enough space to store a couple of suitcases plus a desk, chair and an armchair.

Room and bathroom very clean, there was a hairdryer, and an in room safe.

Didn't use the breakfast room but both mornings there were big queues there, so this would have put me off anyway, we went just across the road to a pub (the Rocket) one day and little cafe the other (Albertini in Chalton St) which was cheaper in money though you didnt get as much. Having eaten at PI before its good value (£10 for a full breakfast as much as you want) we did it more for a change of scene. Outside of "rush hour" i might well eat there next time.

I would definitely stay here again, and if you have a train journey in or out of London from Euston or Kings Cross or St Pancras it would be pretty much ideal at this budget level. Other places in London are easily reached by tube or bus from here as well, we visited Manchester Square, Oxford Street, The Haymarket, Shaftesbury Ave without any issues, indeed we walked back from The Haymarket (with a pub and restaurant stop en route)

Room Tip: High up at the back away from Euston road is probably best.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing this fantastic review of your time at Premier Inn London Euston.

It gives me great pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found our location to be ideal with Euston and St.Pancras stations all a short walk from the hotel to explore London.

I am pleased to learn that you found our staff to be friendly, I will be sure to pass on your thanks to them,

Thank you for recommending Premier Inn London Euston as your heading suggests and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I stayed in two rooms either side of a trip to Disneyland. The whole experience was fab from start to finish, the only fault I can find is the shower in the second room I stayed was little more than a trickle and needed a good descaling. The beds are ridiculously comfortable and didn't have me longing for my own bed as most hotels do. Extra pillows provided without having to be asked for. Breakfast was delicious and very good value seeing as children eat free. I would definitely stay at this hotel again without question, great location, great service, great hotel.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
It is so delightful to hear that you had a fabulous from experience from the time of arrival and throughout your time with us. I am really happy that you love the comfort of the beds, they are indeed extremely comfortable.

I am sorry to read about the water pressure and I will ask the maintenance team to look into this and the housekeeping team regarding de-scaling.

Many thanks again we hope to see soon.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

If you are planning a short stay in London and will arrive by train to Euston look no further than the Premier Inn for good reasonable accomodation, friendly staff, ease of booking, and little extras that can seem so small but make a huge difference to your trip. Comfortable, clean, welcoming and very competitive pricing for accomodation in central London. Good size rooms, comfy beds are just a part of it. Luggage hold after checkout is invaluable especially if you are on the 8.30 pm evening train.
Thanks Premier Inn, defo use this one again.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you for your review following you recent visit with us here at Premier Inn London Euston and I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Thank you for all your warm and kind comments from the service received to the comfort of your room and I am really happy know that you will be using us again.

Many thanks and thank you for making it Premier Inn.

Warm regards,
Hexham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We are Premier Inn fans, on this trip took our grandson to London for three nights & stayed here. This branch of the hotel chain is starting to look a little faded but the staff & services excel. We stayed over what may prove to be the hottest weekend of the year, while our room (504) was hotter than we would have liked we were able to position the fan, open the windows and run the "air cooling" to a point where it was acceptable. A lack of true air-conditioning is a disadvantage in any hotel in London in the summer but this is the only disadvantage here. Location is very close to Kings Cross, St Pancras & Euston stations - access to the underground is very good, there are many restaurants & supermarkets nearby and its just across the road from the British Library. Staff attention and service is very good and families with young children are very well cared for. If the air-conditioning report concerns you there are other branches of Premier Inn nearby.

Room Tip: Family rooms vary in size if you think you need more space let them know.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for sharing such a review following your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn London Euston.

It is lovely to learn how helpful and friendly you found my team. We truly believe an enjoyable stay is dependent on the service we deliver and it is great to receive such positive feedback. I will surely share your comments with all of the team and I am certain they too will be very pleased you had a comfortable stay.

The air-cooling system was under relentless pressure that weekend and I do apologise that it wasn’t at its optimum but happy it didn’t have a major impact on your overall stay. The maintenance team are now in room 504 checking the components, which I am sure, will improve the effectiveness’ of air-cooling system.

I hope you will choose to stay with us again soon and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Operations Manger

Been to Premier Inn London Euston? Share your experiences!