Earl's Court YHA provides everything you expect from a typical hostel. You get plain but clean rooms with comfy beds (our 4-bed room also had a washbasin which was a welcome addition). Showers in the hallway are clean and there is always hot water. And the staff is friendly and ready to help you with anything. They also have quite big lockers where we could leave our luggage for the day after checking out (for a small fee). The hostel is in a quiet location in one of my favourite areas in London - near Kensington Gardens with underground station close by.
I would definitely stay again. There was only one issue during our stay. We got the room next to the toilet which seemed to be broken so there was a constant sound of rushing water. But we got used to it after a while.
- Also Known As:
- London Earl`s Court Yha Hotel London
- London Earl`s Court Yha Hotel
- YHA London Earl's Court England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great backpackers hostel, the modern facilities in this lovely Victorian building make a convenient base for a cheap city break. Whether you’re in London to explore the attractions or just attending a gig at the nearby Olympia or Earls Court exhibition centres, the location is perfect. This west London Youth Hostel offers cheap accommodation near to the vibrant city centre. The area has a cosmopolitan feel and is close to Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, the Natural History Museum and the Royal Albert Hall - great for a weekend break ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your YHA London Earl's Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.