This is our 13th hotel in our Europe trip and is, by far, the smallest! We are not backpacking, we have actual luggage, and this room is so small we can't get around the room without having to move our bags to do so. I see a bunch of recent reviews about this issue, but we booked it long before these warnings. The pics on the hotel website must be of their biggest rooms.
ONLY book this hotel if you are by yourself and have one small bad/backpack!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Hyde Park is newly renovated in March 2011. This hotel offers an excellent tourist location base to explore London. The Comfort Hotel Hyde Park is located just stones away from the famous Hyde Park and it's museums with only a minute to the park. Walking distance of 10 minutes to Marble Arch, Oxford Street and a short 10 minute commute to Westfield's Shopping Centre. The hotel location is perfect for sightseeing, shopping, dining, business and entertainment which is the heart of London. Walking distance to connect on to the Central Circle District, Hammersmith and city and the Bakerloo Lines. Free Continental breakfast available seven days a week. The reception office is open 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park Hotel London
- Park Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park London, England