First night we were given a room (204) which had the air conditioning unit just outside the window so ver noisey and told there wasn't another available till next night. We were then moved to quote 'a room on a higher floor which faced the street and quiet'!!(that was until the dustbin lorry came at 6am) The room was the size of a rabbit hutch i could touch each side of the room. The bed was 3/4 size so we had to sleep one at the top and one at the bottom as there was not enough room to sleep side by side. The so called wardrobe could only fit in 4 items and nowhere to put any other lugguage, and as for the bathroom well the sink was about 9" across and was impossible to wash anything in and the water splashed all on the floor and to sit on the toilet well?!! if you were more than a size 14 you would struggle ,apart from the fact that everytime you went in there you burnt your arm on the towel rail. The breakfast dinning area was sparse and cold and the offer of buffett breakfast well that was sparse also. This was the worst hotel i have ever stayed in and not cheap at £127.50 a night!!! BUT i must say the staff were lovely and very apologetic about not being able to change anything for us. Don't bother complaining the management are not interested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Hyde Park is newly renovated in March 2011. This hotel offers an excellent tourist location base to explore London. The Comfort Hotel Hyde Park is located just stones away from the famous Hyde Park and it's museums with only a minute to the park. Walking distance of 10 minutes to Marble Arch, Oxford Street and a short 10 minute commute to Westfield's Shopping Centre. The hotel location is perfect for sightseeing, shopping, dining, business and entertainment which is the heart of London. Walking distance to connect on to the Central Circle District, Hammersmith and city and the Bakerloo Lines. Free Continental breakfast available seven days a week. The reception office is open 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park Hotel London
- Park Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park London, England