Having read good reviews about this hotel I decide to book it. We needed a room for 5 as we have 3 children between the ages of 13 and 6. I decided that this hotel was the best bet for value & location. The only worry I had was the size of the rooms as mentioned by numerous reviews.
We arrived at the hotel and received a very friendly welcome by the reception staff. Our room was on the ground floor and had 3 double beds, there was ample room around the beds and we found the room an ideal size. The bathroom was quite small but had everything you needed. Shower Gel and lots of clean towels.
The room was stocked with 6 bottles of complimentary water which were replaced each day, which was a bonus!
The beds were comfortable and we had 2 great nights sleep there.
The hotel is very close to Queensway tube station which is on the central line and in my opinion a great base to explore London from. Hyde Park is across the road too.
Breakfast is continental, which was a choice of cereal, toast, croissants and fresh fruit. Fruit juice and coffee/tea. It was very fresh and was plentiful.
All in all this hotel is a little gem in the heart of London, nothing fancy but very clean, tidy and very good value.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and especially families with 3 kids, room G03. We will definitely use this hotel for future stays in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Hyde Park is newly renovated in March 2011. This hotel offers an excellent tourist location base to explore London. The Comfort Hotel Hyde Park is located just stones away from the famous Hyde Park and it's museums with only a minute to the park. Walking distance of 10 minutes to Marble Arch, Oxford Street and a short 10 minute commute to Westfield's Shopping Centre. The hotel location is perfect for sightseeing, shopping, dining, business and entertainment which is the heart of London. Walking distance to connect on to the Central Circle District, Hammersmith and city and the Bakerloo Lines. Free Continental breakfast available seven days a week. The reception office is open 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Low Cost Holidays, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park Hotel London
- Park Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park London, England