It was a vey enjoyable experience. I stayed at the Abba Queen's Gate with my girlfriend in early January, for three nights. I got pleasantly surprised by the warm and cosy modern interior of the hotel (room and lobby). Rooms are spacious, clean, very good equipment and amenities. Staff is helpful and friendly. The value/ price correlation is extremely competitive, especially for London.
A very special mention to the location of the hotel, at Queen's Gate Gardens (Kensington) and 5 min walk from Gloucester Road tube station and the Natural History Museum. You can also get bus 9 or 10 to Knightsbridge and Oxford Rd (cheaper and nicer).
Overall, the best hotel I've been in London. 4 stars +.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 19th-century town house is about 500 metres from Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park. It features a small gym, spacious bedrooms, and a bar with patio for snacks and tapas. Stylish bedrooms at the refurbished Abba Queens Gate have air conditioning, large windows, and a mini-bar. Each has a chic design, with a wooden floor and LCD TV. Set on a pleasant London street, Abba Queens Gate London Hotel is about 8 minutes' walk from Gloucester Road Tube Station. The Natural History Museum is about 350 metres away, and the V&A Museum is an extra few minutes' walk down Cromwell Road. Harrods department store and the designer shops at Knightsbridge are 15 - 20 minutes' walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Queen's Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abba Queens Gate London
- Hotel Abba Queens Gate
- Abba Hotel London
- Abba Queens Gate Hotel London
- The Queen's Gate Hotel London, England