Spent 4 nights in this superb hotel. Our room was a triple room and although it was in the basement it was spacious enough for 3 persons and it had all we needed including 2 LCD TVs, an Iron board, a mini bar and a kettle for tea and coffee. The staff were very nice and helpful whenever we needed to ask anything. The only things that we found a bit on the expensive side were the internet and breakfast. They BF cost Stg15 whilst the internet for 24hrs costs Stg10. Other than that all was excellent and I highly recommend this hotel without any hesitation. I myself plan to stay here again on my next trip to London. The area is simply superb with everything you need to make your holiday a truly excellent one.
I must mention this small episode before I conclude. When I arrived back in Malta I noticed that I forgot a pair of Hilfiger trousers in the wardrobe, I called the hotel to ask if they found anything, the receptionist by the name of Patrick really went out of his way to check for me and called me back an hour later to tell me that they found the trousers and that they will be sending them back by post. This is what I call truly excellent customer service, these are the small things that make us customers happy. Patrick I do not know who you are personally but I wish to thank you in this review for checking and calling back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 19th-century town house is about 500 metres from Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park. It features a small gym, spacious bedrooms, and a bar with patio for snacks and tapas. Stylish bedrooms at the refurbished Abba Queens Gate have air conditioning, large windows, and a mini-bar. Each has a chic design, with a wooden floor and LCD TV. Set on a pleasant London street, Abba Queens Gate London Hotel is about 8 minutes' walk from Gloucester Road Tube Station. The Natural History Museum is about 350 metres away, and the V&A Museum is an extra few minutes' walk down Cromwell Road. Harrods department store and the designer shops at Knightsbridge are 15 - 20 minutes' walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Queen's Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abba Queens Gate London
- Hotel Abba Queens Gate
- Abba Hotel London
- Abba Queens Gate Hotel London
- The Queen's Gate Hotel London, England