Spent 4 nights in this superb hotel. Our room was a triple room and although it was in the basement it was spacious enough for 3 persons and it had all we needed including 2 LCD TVs, an Iron board, a mini bar and a kettle for tea and coffee. The staff were very nice and helpful whenever we needed to ask anything. The only things that we found a bit on the expensive side were the internet and breakfast. They BF cost Stg15 whilst the internet for 24hrs costs Stg10. Other than that all was excellent and I highly recommend this hotel without any hesitation. I myself plan to stay here again on my next trip to London. The area is simply superb with everything you need to make your holiday a truly excellent one.
I must mention this small episode before I conclude. When I arrived back in Malta I noticed that I forgot a pair of Hilfiger trousers in the wardrobe, I called the hotel to ask if they found anything, the receptionist by the name of Patrick really went out of his way to check for me and called me back an hour later to tell me that they found the trousers and that they will be sending them back by post. This is what I call truly excellent customer service, these are the small things that make us customers happy. Patrick I do not know who you are personally but I wish to thank you in this review for checking and calling back.
- Also Known As:
- Abba Queens Gate London
- Abba Queens Gate Hotel
- Hotel Abba Queens Gate
- Abba Hotel London
- Abba Queens Gate Hotel London
- Abba Queen's Gate Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a complete refurbishment the Victorian splendour of the a 19th century townhouse has been incorporated into the contemporary design of the 21st century to create an intimate atmosphere while retaining its elegance. The abba Queen's Gate London Hotel is ideally situated at the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park, Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the world famous shopping areas of Knightsbridge, High Street Kensington along with the legendary Harrods are only a short walk away. Composed of four townhouses all 90 bedrooms (including the family rooms) have been designed to offer the maximum in comfort and relaxation and equipped with modern amenities to create a unique experience. The newly designed bar, offering a selection of Tapas throughout the day, is the ideal place to relax from the hustle and bustle of London. While the hotel’s new conference facilities now consisting of two meeting rooms can accommodate up to 30 people each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Abba Queen's Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.