just returned home from a girls trip to London, eight of us stayed at the Hotel Abba. Fantastic location to get to The Albert Hall (high heel walking distance) and the Natural History Museum just at the end of the road. Tube station very short walk away and lovely French cafe near by for fresh baked pastries.
Hotel reception staff friendly and helpful. Rooms have comfy beds and nice bed linen, iron and ironing board, good amount of wardrobe space, nice hot showers, hair dryers, tea, coffee and mini bar. Rooms clean and nicely decorated. Some rooms had views onto the road at front of hotel- very little traffic noise and others over back of hotel. Breakfast £15.00 per person buffet style which we didn't try because felt to be to expensive as with 4 teenage girls who don't get their appetites up til later in the morning and party out before 10 am.
The hotel Bar disappointing as closed when returned to hotel on both Fri and Sat night (back before 12) so recommend own wine to be taken!
All in all a lovely hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Abba Queens Gate London
- Abba Queens Gate Hotel
- Hotel Abba Queens Gate
- Abba Hotel London
- Abba Queens Gate Hotel London
- Abba Queen's Gate Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a complete refurbishment the Victorian splendour of the a 19th century townhouse has been incorporated into the contemporary design of the 21st century to create an intimate atmosphere while retaining its elegance. The abba Queen's Gate London Hotel is ideally situated at the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park, Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the world famous shopping areas of Knightsbridge, High Street Kensington along with the legendary Harrods are only a short walk away. Composed of four townhouses all 90 bedrooms (including the family rooms) have been designed to offer the maximum in comfort and relaxation and equipped with modern amenities to create a unique experience. The newly designed bar, offering a selection of Tapas throughout the day, is the ideal place to relax from the hustle and bustle of London. While the hotel’s new conference facilities now consisting of two meeting rooms can accommodate up to 30 people each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Abba Queen's Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.