This place is a bit like a speakeasy, with an elevator that opens directly onto the street and very discreet signage. The location in Knightsbridge (a block and a half behind Harrods) is fantastic. I've stayed here twice - once with the family and once on business. Depending on the time of year and what's going on in London, you can find some good deals here (usually listed on the website). The rooms are small but well appointed with nice bathrooms (and good water pressure in the shower). The staff is very friendly and helpful. In good weather the terrace is fantastic for breakfast. I'll stay there again to be sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roof Garden Rooms is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge. Originally an old pumping station, it has been transformed into a tasteful hotel with a rooftop garden. There is a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff with a high level of personal and attentive service. It is perfect for people seeking an alternative to large hotel chains. Upstairs there are 11 charming country house style bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Searcy's Roof Garden Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searcy`s Roof Garden Rooms Hotel London
- Searcys Roof Garden Rooms London
- Searcy's Roof Garden Rooms London, England