Second stay at the Parkwood. This time had a room on the 1st floor with 2 single beds. Room was in good condition just as the previous one was. Still can't beat the location many bus lines and a very convienent tube station. Nice that breakfast is included and cooked when you order it. Rooms are typical size for this type of hotel but our room was fine for 2 people. Staff here is great and very friendly. I highly recommend a stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel
- Parkwood At Marble Arch London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best of UK - BedandBreakfast.com Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - near Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Budget Places and EasyToBook so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.