“Bryan is an excellent Guide” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 472 Tours & Activities in London
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Bryan is an excellent Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I booked a four hour morning tour of the major London sites with Bryan. It was excellent, better than I had hoped for. Bryan picked my wife and I up at the London flat where we were staying. He arrived ten minutes early, and was well prepared for our journey into the city. I had requested a quick overview of the city and a review of the most popular sites. Bryan did a great job showing us the sites. He had a wealth of information and presented the info in an easy to understand way. Bryan shared with us information regarding the history and stories behind the sites. He also had good information regarding getting around London and how to get the best views of some of the most popular events and buildings. Bryan was very friendly, hospitable, and happy.
I recommend Bryan to anyone who wants a qualified, enjoyable guide. I recomend comunicating with Bryan, leting him know what sites you want to see, and get feedback from him regarding the best approach to your day. My only real regret was that I did not schedule an entire day with Bryan.

Visited May 2012

Mokena
“April Tour Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

We had a great day with Bryan!! Bryan will ask you a few questions and engage you in conversation so that he can tailor the tour to your interests. Because Bryan is registered we skipped every line got into places early, it was unbelievable. Ask him to take you to Twinings

CLE
“Spend an informative and fun day with Bryan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

My husband and I spent a day with Blue Badge guide, Bryan Gorin, who was recommended by my sister after she used him. We had a fabulous time and learned so much. Bryan met our early morning flight from the States at Heathrow, and, after dropping our bags at our Knightsbridge hotel, whisked us all around London for a great tour of many of the sites of the city. He was careful to assess what we'd seen on an earlier trip to London, so that everything we saw was new and interesting. He is a wealth of information on London and English history and has a command of a wide assortment of trivia, including the origins of the phrase "cheerio" and the source of the tiered wedding cake. It is also a treat to talk about current English customs and current events with him. You cannot go wrong if you spend a day with Bryan.

ny
“If you want an outstanding tour guide....contact Bryan Gorin. He is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My friend referred us to Bryan Gorin and she told us how thrilled we would be with him showing us around London. We expected great but that's an understatement. There is no better than Bryan Gorin. Having never been to London before, he showed us all the "must see" places. We were amazed that we saw so many sites. He is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to be with. His warm and funny personality always put a smile on our faces. No one knows the city of London like Bryan Gorin. Anyone who hires him is making an extremely wise decision and will have an unforgettable experience.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Wonderful Tour Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Bryan was an excellent tour guide for our stay in London.
1. He was prompt to pick us up at our rented apartment. He always arrived early.
2. He was very accomodating on our long car rides, willing to stop for the restroom or something to eat.
3. He knew all the yummy pubs to eat for lunch.
4. As he was sharing the plethora of information about London, he mentioned fun tidbits about the filming of Harry Potter. When he realized our interest as well, he volunteered to go out of the way by about 10 minutes to show usthe house and street where Harry Potter was filmed to live.
5. He was very funny! We laughed most of our journey in the car due to his wit.
6. We learned not only about the sites - Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Oxford University, and Blenheim Palace - but we also learned about British culture.
I would strongly recommend Bryan as your tour guide!
Thanks, Bryan.