I recently stayed in this hostel. My opinion is as followed
service: on check in, was given plenty of information about the place, where to get breakfast, if need help etc
value: got a basic but good breakfast, quite near tube and some big attractions, but got a few things that let the place down, as will explain
sleep quality: loud music, playing till at least 2am, if you plan on doing a lot of sight seeing and not too bothered about the bar etc at night, i do not recommend this place. Went back at nights tired, woke up in the mornings even more tired
cleanliness: not impressed, on the first day there, our nearest toilet on the top floor was blocked with vomit on top, an out of order sign was placed on, and still there when we checked out 2 days later, got wiffs of a horrible sick smell when passing by to our room, the stairs were dusty, no hand wash facilities in the toilets, some no soap, some no hand dryers, dirty air vents, bins that wasn't emptied all day, toilets not seen to properly , showers not their best and with push buttons that got annoying when trying to get washed and out of it
location: good for tube, and to go to places like, hms belfast, the tower and tower bridge, monument, st pauls cathedral, to get on the thames river cruises, got some good shops and cafes on the high street
rooms: cleaner than rest of the place, had nice pics on wall, secure locks on the doors, clean bedding, only downsides i felt to room was, it was very cold at night, and the top bunk was a bit dodgy to get on and off.
I'd like to add, i've stayed in worse bed and breakfasts than this hostel, hence the overall rating of average, with less breakfast and paid more, poor location etc, but the noise and the poor shower and toilet facilities i won't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally an Inn for weary horse drawn coach travellers, this St Christopher's Inn offers a traditional taste of English life and easy access to the attractions of the South Bank. You can enjoy fish n' chips with a pint of ale at the pub downstairs and be at the Tate Modern 15-minutes later ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn - London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Inn - London Bridge Hotel London
- St. Christopher's Inn - London Bridge England