“We would stay again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London County Hall

You added Premier Inn London County Hall to your Saves list
Premier Inn London County Hall
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   County Hall | Belvedere Road, London SE1 7PB, England (Southbank)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book at premierinn.com
Ranked #107 of 1,049 Hotels in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Espoo, Finland
“We would stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed in a family room with two double beds. Room was spacious and clean and sleeping quality was good. Full English breakfast with fruit/berry salad and cereals was enough to keep us going until late in the afternoon. Breakfast room was very busy, but it didn't bother us since we had no hurry. We liked the location, rather quiet neighborhood and Waterloo station within short walking distance. Even Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square are within 15-20 minutes walk. We would stay again in this hotel :) And thanks to very friendly staff, we always got a service with a smile!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (672)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed here for a couple of nights whilst doing a whirlwind trip to London, and what a pleasant and awesome stay. Room was good size and very clean. Food was great, breakfast especially. Paid for a deal, getting dinner and breakfat for around 23 pounds. Hotel is a stones throw from the London Eye. A big shout out to 'Elliott' the waiter, couldnt of asked for a more professional and knowledgable member of staff. Great work guys!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed two adults and a 3-year old in a Family room. The room was larger than you would expect in London, and a major reason why we would consider staying again.

The decor of both the room and the bathroom was cleary put together to make the point that this is a budget place, which is ok. The staff is friendly, and although they failed to show up to fix the poor drainage in the bathroom sink, service was good overall.

Decent breakfast, better than the budget label would indicate (now, the price isn't all that "budget", and the breakfast is extra, so it was to be expected).

No room service, but the bar accepts takeout orders from the hotel restaurant, which works fine.

Our room faced the street where the entrance is, and it was perfectly quiet.

The location is perfect for tourists.

Bring your own pillow if you are picky.

United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Been to London a few times in school holidays, but usually stay in Hammersmith, thought we would stay more central this time. So pleased we did. Hotel location was great, out of door round corner was London Eye and Jubilee Gardens which our room looked out on. Very easy to walk to places from here if you are willing to walk, if not tube station 5mins away.
The hotel was spotlessly clean, so was the room, great view from room. The breakfast was very good, we also ate in the restaurant on an evening which again was very good and the service was also good. The bar area was also pleasant where we sat and had a drink when ever returning to hotel.
I would definitely retun to this hotel when wanting to visit central London again.

Room Tip: Over looking eye and gardens.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in family room. Clean, tidy and excellent facilities. Super breakfast. Used car parking facility. Xavier, a top man, collected and brought back car. Meant did not have to worry. £35 seemed good value for 24 hours in central London.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Coleraine, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Unfortunately the location is the only selling point of this hotel -it is right beside the London Eye, moments from Parliament St, etc.

However, having paid £124.99 for 1 night I felt this was quite steep as Premier Inn is a budget hotel and I now know there are better hotels in the area which would be off better value.

I choose this hotel on the basis of the Premier Inn “brand name” and on its location as I was there on a business trip and had an early start and its location was ideal. However, if I was returning I would definitely consider other hotels in the area.

The main issue I had with my stay was my visit to the restaurant. I had purchased the meal deal and now regret this. When I was shown to my table I was told a Ciara would be looking after me…..never met this Ciara!! In fact the girl who showed me to the table and had taken my drink order noticed after 10 mins that I was still waiting on this drink and that “Ciara” had not taken my food order. I should say she probably noticed this as I made sure to make eye contact with her for fear of being left sitting in the corner all night. Gratefully she took my order and went to get my drink which I got 5 mins later. Now when the food came the order wasn’t right, I had asked for no side salad and granted it wasn’t a side salad it was a full plate of salad...which was the last straw… and there was more however I can’t be bothered complaining any further, lol.

I should also point out that the restaurant wasn’t that busy and that the couple beside where also complaining about the lack of service!!

So if you do decide to use this hotel a tip – avoid the restaurant!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

A nice Premier Inn hotel worthy of its great London location. A great place for family or friends to stay when visiting London - at a relatively good price, particularly for the location. Nice and clean with an ok cafe. Recommend to all.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Premier Inn London County Hall? Share your experiences!