“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London County Hall

You added Premier Inn London County Hall to your Saves list
Premier Inn London County Hall
County Hall | Belvedere Road, London SE1 7PB, England (Waterloo / South Bank / Southwark)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Great deals online.
Ranked #112 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Netherlands
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

If you like to stay in near the London Eye this is the place to be. Very close to Waterloo station. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very good and there is lots to choose from. Very well stocked even when it is busy.
The first night we stayed on the 6th floor. We needed internet access but in our room (645) there was almost no connection possible. The next morning we asked for another room with good acces to internet and it was no problem to arrange this. Room 536 had excellent internet access. This room is located on the inside of the hotel so in the morning there is some noise from containers being emptied but it didn't disturb us and it wasn't very early in the morning. You can hear the sound of the air vent but for us it was like 'white noise'. We slept very well during the 5 nights we stayed in this hotel. If we come back to London we will certainly stay in this hotel again.
We would recommend this hotel to friends and family without hesitation.

Room Tip: If you need internet access ask for a room with a good signal reception.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
EdTed, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall, responded to this review, March 31, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and five star review. I am delighted that you had a great experience with us and enjoyed our central location. I was also pleased to read that you enjoyed our breakfast and found our team to be friendly and helpful. Thank you for your feedback about our wifi signal. We are working with our provider to make service improvements to a number of areas which the wifi signal seems to have trouble reaching so I will pass your feedback on. Our reception team are also focused on managing early morning noise by conducting courtyard patrols so I will share your review with them. Thank you for choosing us and I am delighted that you feel you are able to recommend the hotel to your friends and family. I hope to see you back with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (601)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

As this was our first visit to London, we wanted everything to be perfect.
We had booked tickets to see The Lion King at the Lyceum, ordered our oyster cards and we had arranged our train journey.
The next was to book a hotel for the night.
We had used Premier Inn before in Hastings and found the hotel and staff great. So we looked at all the premier Inns in London and found the County hall to be the closest to the theatre and tube.
We looked at other hotels around the same price St Giles and Travelodge covent garden.
Looking at the reviews we found the Premier Inn County Hall to be the best.
I am so glad we chose this hotel everything was right, the location, price, but most of all the staff are great.
Thank you for a pleasant stay and will be seeing you again in the near future.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
EdTed, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and five star review. I am delighted that we were able to act as your hotel of choice when visiting London for the first time. I know that a lot of time and effort goes into planning our guests trips and I am delighted that we lived up to your expectations. Thank you once more and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Darlington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed here for the sport relief 10km and although we couldn't check in earlier than 2pm they were happy to hold our bags.

the location is excellent for central l=London site seeing being next to the London Eye and on the embankment.

The room was very spacious although there was no views as it looked into the centre of county hall.

We did enquire about late check out but no one seemed to know what the policy was. We were were told we could extend our check out for an hour for free or pay £25 until 6pm, then the next person said it was 4pm??

If I was travelling to London, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments and recent feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed our central location and that we were able to accommodate your baggage pre check-in. Its great to know that this service is valued by our guests. I apologise for the confusion surrounding the late checkout policy, time and charge. Its set at £25 until 4pm but following on from your comments we will conduct a retraining program with all our reception team so that they know the correct policy. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Good location. Good food at sensible prices. Very clean. Friendly. The booking process is a bit different to what you normally expect ie you pay before you stay. I would recommend this hotel and will stay there again when I'm next in london

Room Tip: Check when book if they a room with veiw. The standard room veiw is pretty dull
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
EdTed, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and five star review. I am delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us. We only have a very small number of rooms with a side view of Jubilee Gardens, the majority of our rooms face the front Belvedere Road or our inner courtyard so I apologise if you were not allocated one of our Jubilee Garden facing rooms. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Brasilia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The hotel is in a very good location, by the London Eye, very close to the Big Ben. In the area, there are some restaurants and bars and, in a 10-minute walk, you cross the bridge and are close to lots of pubs and, in a 25-minute walk, you get to all the musicals and "broadway-like" shows. it is also very close to two subway stations.
The rooms are confortable, nice and clean but do not expect any luxury.
The breakfast is very abundant and has both the English and the continental options. I just missed ham, cheese and other delicatessen.
Additionaly, every guest is entitled to 30 minutes of free wify access, what I considered a very good deal. And, if you need longer connections, there are dayly and weekly cards that can be purchased at the lobby.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback and five star review. I am delighted that you enjoyed our central location and found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. Thank you for your comments about our breakfast, we hope that it appeals to all nationalities and tastes as there is a mixture of hot British breakfast and continental options. I am glad that you also enjoyed our 30min free wifi offer, and all our guests can access more paid wifi options in their rooms too. I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stayed here with my family for one night and was pleasantly surprised by this hotel.
The bedroom was spotless and had a double bed and 2 singles - this was great as my 2 teenage children had a bed each and didnt have to share a sofa bed as in other hotels.
The location is great - very central. Staff were very friendly and the breakfast was great - lots of choice and good food.. particulary impressed by the vegetarian sausages available!! This hotel was recommended to me and I have since recommended this to friends. Very impressed and would gladly return.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and five star review. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and found our family room set up to be suitable to your needs. It was great to hear the feedback about our team and our breakfast. Both of these aspects are so important to your stay and we place a lot of emphasis on work on ensuring that we get these correct. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Cleveland, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights for my Husband's Birthday. The location was perfect! Right behind the London Eye. Fantastic views of Westminster and Big Ben just around the corner. We had a room on the back so didn't get a London Eye view which is literally the only negative thing I can say. The staff were attentive and courteous from the moment we arrived. The room was clean and comfortable and we both had 2 fantastic nights sleep. We didn't eat at the hotel so can't comment on the food. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a central location. Just wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I was very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us, we only have a very small percentage of rooms that overlook the Jubilee Gardens / London Eye area, so I am sorry that you were not allocated one of these on this occasion. Please feel free to add the request to your booking on your next visit to us and we will do our best to find you a suitable room. Thank you for your feedback about your room and our staff, It was great to hear that both of these contributed to your stay. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Premier Inn London County Hall? Share your experiences!