“Great for business” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #169 of 1,055 Hotels in London
Mountain View
“Great for business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are a bit on the small side, but for a business stay it's a great place. The staff were all very friendly and courteous. I had a problem with the wifi, and the manager went out of his way to move me to a room with functional wifi. Everything was very clean and well kept. I would recommend this for a business trip!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Hi Samuel H,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am thrilled to see that you liked the hotel. If you are travelling regularly to London we would love to have you as one of our regular guest at Eccleston Square Hotel.

Our dedicated reception team always does their best to solve any problems that might occur. So I am ever so pleased to see that our front office manager, Edwin was able to help solve your WI-FI issues. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge his dedication.

I do hope that we can lure you back to Eccleston soon and maybe next time on a leisure trip so you can make the most our this beautiful weather and the access hotel guests have to the award winning Eccleston Square Garden!

kristina@ecclestonsquarehotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Krokstadelva
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We loved pretty much everything about the stay here.
Good service, pleasant staff, high tech room and the location suited us very well.
The room som are full of gadgets. The aircondition in the room was very good. As we travelled during a very warm period, tid was very apprecciated

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi MbnPaisan,

What a fantastic review you have left for us, thank you! I am so pleased that you enjoyed the service our staff provided you with. I will make sure that they all read your kind words.

We pride ourselves on having a fantastic air conditioning system in the hotel, which actually circulates fresh air from outside instead of just recycling stuffy air from inside like most systems usually do! I do hope that you come back and see us soon again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I spent last weekend here with my girlfriend as a stop off from Glasgow to Barcelona.

I couldn't have stumbled across a better hotel if I try again. I really enjoyed the technological edge that there was in the rooms.

My one and only disappointment was the coffee in the room (Nespresso machine, such a good idea) was much better than the coffee served at breakfast.

We had the weekend special rate it was a really good weekend as well as being well placed for good restaurants and easy access to central London.

Stayed July 2014
Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Hi Tim S,

I am so pleased to read your fantastic description of Eccleston Square Hotel. It is fantastic to see when guests understand the concept that we have created. Especially taking into consideration that we want our in room technology to enhance our guests’ stay and create an experience.

We do have promotional rates once in a while, so why not call reception next time you book to check for any special rates? I do hope that you don’t leave it too long until you come back and visit us soon. Why not make your next trip to London!

Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Pimlico and Victoria aren't spoiled for choice when it comes to hotels. Either filthy hostels or faceless chains. I stayed at Eccleston Square Hotel twice in last 12 months, it's by far the nicest hotel in the vicinity. The staff is helpful and lovely. The location great. But the rooms (both of them) are intolerably small. The only way to open my suitcase was by placing it on the bed. It's also too high-tech for my liking (or my age group). I couldn't figure out the light switches and the night light couldn't be switched off (at least not by me). Nice view if you get a room facing the square.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Hello Philip E,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review for our future guests. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for choosing us as your favourite in the area!

I am disappointed to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your room size. We do believe that rooms of all categories and sizes should have the same incorporates some of the most luxurious brands in the world creating an oasis of opulence. This can best be seen through the 3D TV’s in all rooms, Swedish Hastens beds (known as the best bed in the world), l’Occitane bathroom amenities, as well as complimentary Evian water, Nespresso coffee and 24 hour tea service not to mention complimentary high speed fibre optic WI-FI. As we are in one of the world’s most exciting cities, we encourage our guests to go out and explore all that London has to offer. This is laid out in our intuitive and easy to use app, which you can find on all the in room Ipads.

However, for guests who do require a bit of extra space, we do also have room sizes ranging up to 23m squared. Why not try speaking to reception next time you are planning a trip to London. They are more than happy to go through the different categories and options in order to help you find something more to your needs. I am so sorry to hear you had trouble with your lights. Did you contact our reception team? They are there for you 24 hours a day to help with exactly these kind of problems so please do not hesitate to call them at any time!

Thank you so much for speaking so highly of our staff, I know how pleased they are when they read comments like this! Philip I do hope that you will come back to see us again soon. I look forward to hopefully welcoming you again!

Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We booked the hotel for 4 nights in July because it is around the corner from the passport office, which we needed. It is very stylish with good service and worth paying a bit extra for a room with a balcony overlooking the award winning garden in the center of the square. Ask for the key to the garden, it is absolutely gorgeous, with enormous trees, lawn and beautiful plantings. We were walking distance to Victoria and Sloane Square. The food was delicious. I liked the fact that it was small, quiet, and well designed. The rooms are small, but beautifully formed. It was a pleasure to stay there and I would be happy to return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the square (garden).

Hi Moscowgirl55,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! I am just so pleased that you enjoyed Eccleston Square Hotel. Next time, why not try out our famous Picnic hamper, filled with goodies by our chefs to be enjoyed in the private garden.

I do hope that you will be back soon.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel was awesome right from the start. The front desk staff were very welcoming, the room was high-tech and comfy. Not to mention the location is perfect for somebody visiting London, right next to Victoria station. Great place to stay!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are most quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi GaryPerez,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I am so pleased to read that you understood our concept and that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will personally make sure that our reception team reads your kind words. I am sure they will be very pleased to read this.

Wetteren
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We are verry satisfied customers, everything was as wished, verry good location, up to date interior, we feld verry welcome and had a verry relaxing stay
If back in london we will surtenly return and forward the hotel to famely and friends.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Hi Meritee W,

I am so pleased to read that you were satisfied with your stay at Eccleston Square Hotel. I am sure our directors will be very pleased to read your kind words about the interiors of the hotel. I am also extremely happy to see that our staff made you feel welcome and relaxed. They work extremely hard to make sure that guests have a unique and unforgettable experience so thank you for acknowledging that. I am so pleased to see that you will be returning to us. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

I look forward to welcoming you.

kristina@ecclestonsquarehote.com

Been to Eccleston Square Hotel? Share your experiences!