“Great hotel and great location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Free Mini-Bar & Snacks!
Ranked #114 of 1,073 hotels in London
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great hotel and great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel was awesome right from the start. The front desk staff were very welcoming, the room was high-tech and comfy. Not to mention the location is perfect for somebody visiting London, right next to Victoria station. Great place to stay!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are most quiet.

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Wetteren
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We are verry satisfied customers, everything was as wished, verry good location, up to date interior, we feld verry welcome and had a verry relaxing stay
If back in london we will surtenly return and forward the hotel to famely and friends.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Hi Meritee W,

I am so pleased to read that you were satisfied with your stay at Eccleston Square Hotel. I am sure our directors will be very pleased to read your kind words about the interiors of the hotel. I am also extremely happy to see that our staff made you feel welcome and relaxed. They work extremely hard to make sure that guests have a unique and unforgettable experience so thank you for acknowledging that. I am so pleased to see that you will be returning to us. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

I look forward to welcoming you.

kristina@ecclestonsquarehote.com
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel was very nice and clean full of gadgets good fun. I did have to cope with the sound of running water all through the night which didn't help with sleep. I did report this to the desk in the morning and they gave me a 15 percent discount.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Hi Kevin J,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

I am terribly sorry that there was a problem with the sound of running water. As soon as you informed me I reported our in-house technician investigated and I am pleased to say that this issue has now been resolved. Thank you ever so much for bringing this to our attention and please do not hesitate to let us know about the issue at any time during the nigh. Our reception is open 24/7 and we are here to assist you in every way possible.
It is the feedback of our loyal clients that enables us to continuously learn and ameliorate our product.

I am glad that the discount pleased you. At the end of the day Eccleston Square Hotel is a family run business that wants to provide their guests with the best service possible. When mistakes are made we want to ensure guests that we realize this and are compensated accordingly.

I do hope that this means you will come back and stay with us soon again. I look forward to welcoming you.

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Its an awesome hotel for your stay. I love the technology. Staff is very pleasing and helpful. I had an amazing room with nice decor. I had a very good view from my hotel room. I would love to come back to this hotel again and again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina V, Assistant Hotel Manager at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi Vishav Vikram K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with our tripadvisor guests. When our directors created Eccleston Square Hotel it was created to meet the needs of the modern traveller who wants value for money (seen through the vast amount of complimentary amenities offered in the bedrooms) as well as up to date in room technology to help stay connected to friends, family and colleagues around the world. Our staff here at Eccleston are the emotional element between our physical product and yourself the guest! Therefore, I am so pleased to see that our staff met your expectations. From your review it is clear to see that Eccleston Square Hotel was built for travellers like you!

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, I do hope I can welcome you back sometime soon.

Bergen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice and small hotel in a nice and silent area. The room size is ok. The adjustable beds are really good. (with a massage feature that makes a lot of noise). Easy 5 minute walk from Victoria Station (Tube/Train/Buses). Friendly and helpful staff.

Hi John Inge Melve E,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here at Eccleston Square Hotel, noting especially that you liked our beds! They are actually the famous swedish handmade Hastens beds. I am glad to hear that the location of the hotel suited you. Being in the middle of three exciting areas, means that you have the beautiful boutiques of Belgravia, the transport hub of Victoria as well as the quirky Pimlico all close by!

Thank you for taking the time to mention our hard-working staff! I will make sure to pass on your kinds words to them. I do hope I can welcome you back soon.

kristina@ecclestonsquarehote.com
Northallerton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Chosen over the internet and lived up to its billing.

This is a small boutique hotel set in the calmness of Ecclestone Square is within easy walking distance of Victoria Station and many of the sights of london.

Everything about the hotel was good. Our room (a city King) was well decorated, very clean and quiet, the perfect place to return to after a day sightseeing in a very hectic London.

We had a breakfast included which was excellent and there were plenty of reasonably priced dining options within easy reach of the hotel. The hotel restaurant (we had lunch on arrival) had a varied menu and for London very reasonably priced and our food was excellent.

Whilst the hotel was very modern in terms of amenities, 3d TV i pad for ordering room service etc., the Staff were ,for us, what made our stay memorable. Nothing was too much trouble be ordering taxis recommending restaurants . There was always someone there to help or even just ask how your day had been. A very personal service unusual in a lot of London Hotels in my experience.

Special thank you to Tommy on reception who made us really feel at home.

Hello Mikeotter,

What a wonderful review for me to read on a Monday morning. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in such detail. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially that our staff stood out to you. Our staff works extremely hard to make sure that our guests have a unique experience, so I am always very grateful whenever people take the time to praise them. I will make sure that Tommy personally reads your review, I am sure he will be thrilled to read your kind words.

I am so happy to see that you also enjoyed our restaurant. Our chefs work very hard to produce fresh, local and seasonal dishes for our guests. I do hope that you will come back and visit us soon again! I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Perfect for Victoria yet in a quiet area. Rooms a bit small but very fancy technology in the room - beds very comfortable with controls to raise both ends. Good continental breakfast in very light and modern room. Thoroughly recommend this hotel for couples.

Hi Shelf69,

What a lovely review you have left for us! Thank you! I always really appreciate it when guests take the time to leave us a little note. I am thrilled to hear that you liked the location of the hotel. Being situated in the Victoria hub as well as close to all the beautiful boutiques and cafes of Elizabeth and Ebury Street really seems to be a good balance for our guests.

I am also pleased to see that you loved our beds. All of our beds are the swedish handmade Hastens bed featuring massage feature as well as being electronically adjustable. I do hope that I have the pleasure of welcoming you back sometime soon.

kristina@eecclestonsquarehotel.com

Been to Eccleston Square Hotel? Share your experiences!