We arrived into Heathrow aiport late on Saturday afternoon, and used the Heathrow Express train to Paddington station. The signs to the hotel were a little tricky to find, but once we did, everything went smoothly. You don't have to leave the station to get in to the hotel.
The rooms are clean and well equipped, but very small compared to North American hotel rooms.
We didn't try the breakfast, as it was going to cost £22 per person! Instead, we bought some items at the Marks & Spencer's store in the station and ate them in our room before leaving on Sunday morning.
Check in and Check out was quick and efficient.
The concierge was helpful in getting us a taxi.
The only bad thing was some noise from other guests, perhaps drunk, in the hotel corridor, which woke me in the small hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton London Paddington has the luxury of being located 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport and is only a footbridge walk away from Paddington station. From the West End to the theatre District in London, nothing is too far away from this hotel. There is a fitness center and a business center with 18 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 350 guests. Hilton London Paddington also has Wi-Fi in each of the hotel rooms and throughout the rest of the hotel. When it comes to dining, choose from the Brasserie Restaurant or the late night chic Steam Bar, both of which provide excellent quality cuisine to suit everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Paddington
- Hilton London Paddington England