My wife and I stayed at the Hilton London Paddington while visiting from the US for the Olympics. You simply can't beat the location, with the tube station across the street from the front door of the hotel and the train to the airport just around the corner.
Our room was tiny and it was a hike to get there from the elevator. We didn't eat any meals at the hotel, so I can't say whether the food is good or not. There are plenty of pubs and restaurants within walking distance.
The price was decent considering we booked last-minute right in the middle of the Olympics. Should I ever make it back to London I will definitely consider staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel London
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Paddington
- Hilton London Paddington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton London Paddington has the luxury of being located 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport and is only a footbridge walk away from Paddington station. From the West End to the theatre District in London, nothing is too far away from this hotel. There is a fitness center and a business center with 18 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 350 guests. Hilton London Paddington also has Wi-Fi in each of the hotel rooms and throughout the rest of the hotel. When it comes to dining, choose from the Brasserie Restaurant or the late night chic Steam Bar, both of which provide excellent quality cuisine to suit everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.