What you come to expect from Hilton - nice hotel, well staffed, with rooms nicely appointed. The staff is a bit 'stiff' but I suspect that is the British way. You don't get the warm and fuzzies but you do get excellent service.
The only negative was the maze that was the path to my room....it did make me wonder what i would do in an emergency. So much so that I made it a point to locate to two closest exits to my room and counted the doors between my room and the exits. Just in case.
Other then that little paranoid item, I recommend the Hilton if you want to be located near excellent public transportation.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Paddington
- Hilton London Paddington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton London Paddington has the luxury of being located 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport and is only a footbridge walk away from Paddington station. From the West End to the theatre District in London, nothing is too far away from this hotel. There is a fitness center and a business center with 18 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 350 guests. Hilton London Paddington also has Wi-Fi in each of the hotel rooms and throughout the rest of the hotel. When it comes to dining, choose from the Brasserie Restaurant or the late night chic Steam Bar, both of which provide excellent quality cuisine to suit everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.