This used to be my favorite hotel to stay at. I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in July, 2006, and found that the hotel has gotten a bit shabby in appearance and service. The ceiling of the bathroom in our room had paint peeling off the ceiling, and the formerly nice blankets were replaced by weird cheap-looking tan blankets. The service was just OK on this visit. The hotel still has its trendy feel, but it could use a paint job and a reminder to the employees that the guests come first. The location of the hotel can't be beat. The drinks at the bar are about GBP9.50. The beds are moderately comfortable, but not great.
- Also Known As:
- Trafalgar Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- The Trafalgar
- The Trafalgar Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trafalgar is located on the world-famous Trafalgar Square, many of London's star attractions within walking distance, such as the London Eye, Big Ben and Theatreland. Modern and boutique, the hotel facilities include Rockwell Bar & Restaurantr enowned for serving innovative cocktails with international cuisine and Vista, the rooftop bar that offers breathtaking views of London. There are 129 rooms, many with superb views of the square, all featuring DVD Players, high-speed internet and aromatherapy toiletries. Guests also enjoy complimentary use of the state- of- the-art gym and free access to Vista rooftop bar, weather permitting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Trafalgar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.