I am from the UK and this was my first time staying in a hostel here, had a night out in london and just needed somewhere to get a few hours sleep, until the trains started running again. I have stayed in countless hostels in Australia and America but never in this country. I was so impressed, the bed was great, it had a curtain along the side, so you still had your own private space. The sheets were clean and fresh smelling and there was a little light inside the bed so you could read or whatever if others were sleeping. Its literally opposite great portland street station, which is right in the centre of london, you cant ask for much better for the price.
- Also Known As:
- International Students House Hotel London
- International Students House Hotel
- International Students House London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- International Students House (ISH) is a student residence and a unique social, cultural and recreational centre. ISH is a central place to meet people from Britain and around the world. International Students House offers accommodation in single, twin, quad and multi bed rooms. We are located in zone one opposite Great Portland Street tube station and only a ten minute walk from the delights of Oxford Street and attractions such as London Zoo and Madame Tussauds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your International Students House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.