“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arosfa

You added Arosfa to your Saves list
Arosfa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   83 Gower Street | Bloomsbury, London WC1E 6HJ, England (Bloomsbury / Holborn)   |
Ranked #64 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a great location to explore London. Blocks from British Museum, restaurants, grocery store & most importantly within walking distance of a tube stop.We had 3 generations & all 3 of us enjoyed our stay here at the Arosfa. Tessa & Attila went over & above to make us feel at home and help us get to wherever we needed to go. Full breakfast every morning and coffee, water (with ice) & tea available anytime. Never had a problem with Internet connection on the Free Wi-Fi. It was cozy, very clean and quiet. Our room was very small for 3 people which I understand is pretty typical in central London, but it was affordable, updated and convienient to everything. Loved the heated towel rack in the bathroom!
We would definitely come back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I loved my time at this hotel! It is an excellent location, and I was shocked to feel so at home and cared for in a hotel smack dab in the middle of London. I highly recommend this as a space for GLUTEN FREE travelers as the lovely innkeepers, Tessa and Attila, went above and beyond to safely prepare the food that I needed. They even left some extra goodies in my room that I could take on my flight back home. The B&B is very clean and it is nice that all rooms are an suite. Yes, rooms and bathrooms are small--but it is central London! I found it cozy, affordable, safe, and homelike. I loved exploring the neighborhood and the convenience of the nearby tube stations. Again, I highly recommend this place. But book early--I am not the only one who knows what a great find this is!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Nice stay, friendly reception and care, excellent breakfast, good location (next to St Pancras railway station and British museum), quite small room. Price/service ok.
If in London again, we'd stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

South West England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed for an overnight and couple of days sightseeing in London and seeing a show. Fantastic location - 10mins walk of Covent Garden, Oxford Street, theatres etc. We had a family room with 4 beds - very cosy, with a little bathroom, but it was spotless and perfectly adequate as a base for a night or 2. Nicholas was really helpful and the other staff friendly and we felt really comfortable there. Breakfast was wonderful, delicious and so much choice - we didn't need to eat again until the evening! Much nicer (and cleaner) than chain hotels. If you want big rooms - Arosfa is probably not for you, but if you want cleanliness, great food, really friendly and helpful people - this is definitely worth a try - we'll be going back for sure.

Belgrade, Serbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I discovered this hotel through TripAdvisor recomendation and have to say that this is by far best value hotel in London.Perfect location,perfectly clean rooms,tasty breakfast,free WiFi,most freandly and helpfull staff(Hi,Tessa)...I am now regular there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Essex Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

First of all, the cleanliness of this hotel is first class. Also the proprietors are charming and extremely helpful. The room was spotless and well appointed, the bathroom was small but we managed and this was not an issue for us. We had a family room, which was comfortable but I would imagine guests from the US may find the beds on the small side. Like other reviewers we too found the room too hot - although the radiator was not - and we slept with the window open which wasn't too noisy until the rush hour started. There is a well-appointed residents' lounge with two computers for guests' use. The breakfast was fabulous. Overall this is a first class budget hotel, in a great area for sightseeing and walking distance to Euston and Kings Cross St Pancras, and I would not hesitate to stay here again or to recommend it.

manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I would agree that the staff and service at this hotel is excellent, Tessa is so welcoming and helpful. The lounge area is a lovely space to relax if you wanted to, with free tea/coffee (and biscuits!). The location was great, it is within 10 mins (easy) walk from Euston Station and 5 mins from Tottenham Court Rd/Charlotte St where there are plenty of places to eat. The room I stayed in (no.9) was tiny but well equipped, which I expected, and it was great; I had a good nights sleep. The breakfast was lovely, I cannot fault this hotel at all and I would definitely stay here again when I am next in London.

Room Tip: The ensuite bathroom in room 9 could be a little too cosy if you are slightly bigger than average!!