This property was a good place to stay for us as we didn't mind the 20 min ride on the DLR to tower hill each day.With the dollars saved by staying here we were able to do some shopping,sight seeing and have lunch with a few drinks for the same price as a room in the heart of the city.
The room we had was overlooking the river and had a king bed with a large modern shower and flat screen tv.
We were a bit surprised that the hotel was run by a very young group of kids.....but....they were helpful with directions and info and very eager to assist us with our needs.
The only negative for us was the loud music(understandable as we were dealing with very young kids but a bit of a culture shock LOL LOL.All in all... not a bad place to stay and the bed was very comfortable,just not the USUAL SHERATONS WE WERE USED TO....LOL LOL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel directly connected to ExCel London International Convention Centre (ICC), Aloft London ExCel features 252 Guest Rooms and Suites, a w xyz(SM) bar, re:fuel by Aloft(SM) where guests can grab a snack 24/7, and the re:mix(SM) lounge. Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access is also available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Aloft London Excel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft London Excel Hotel London
- Aloft London Excel England