“Poorly organized pub crawl, could have been better” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Nuts Pub Crawl London

Nuts Pub Crawl London
27 Montague Street, London WC1B 5BH, England (Bloomsbury)
+44 7516 066500
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 1,189 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best clubbing crawl in London and go nuts. Free shots, free entry in 4 clubs and quick entrance are all provided on this exciting tour. Friendly, fun guides will show you the nightlife that London is famous for.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
“Poorly organized pub crawl, could have been better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Poorly organized pub crawl, could have been better
So I arrived late - I take the blame for that - got there at 10 PM instead of 9. But once I got there, I only saw confusion. There was no group concept - of gathering the group together before proceeding to the next bar. On top if it, the organizers clearly had their own agenda of picking up any available women rather than doing their job. Not to mention the rude behavior of talking to the other French group in a language I do not understand (French) when I am standing right there...

When we got to the next pub, it was way too crowded and none of the organizers seemed to be in there. They seem to basically give you a wrist band and a token for a free cheap shot of liqor and then ignore the group (focusing on their own agenda of picking up women). Flat out disappointing. Camden pub crawl was WAY better.

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

It's the BEST pub crawl in Central London! We loved it! My friends and I had an amazing time because it gave us the chance of listening to great music and meeting great new people from all around the world. Our team leader was called Damien (even though he allowed us to call him Guetta ;P ) and he was so so funny! I highly recomend doing it because you will never regret it! We are definetly going to go again!

Visited November 2012
London
“Best Central London Pub CRAWL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

NUTS...YOU KNOW HOW TO PARTY!!
Best Night out in London I've experienced.
All the pubs have the awesome music pumping, great vibe, nice and busy atmosphere. All the people on the pub crawl are all ready fpor a great night and Jeremie has got a great crew who dance with you, organise tho shots at each bar and get all those crazy pictures we may not want to see the next day hahahaha

I will be back each week! Don't miss out!

Visited February 2013
Disneyland Paris, France
“What a hottie that frenchie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

this pubcrawl is da bomb! music wasn't exactly to my taste, but the people i met definitely made up for it! (especially the french pub-crawl leader). if i'm ever back in town I will hit this tour again!

for once, i'm sad to be on the road again and leaving london behind. But this is not over, i will be back!

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best pub Crawl there is!.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

i highly recommend joining Jeremy on the pub crawl for a guaranteed awesome night.

run by great people and never disappoints. if you dont go on it your only missing out!

Visited November 2012