“Best service and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
North-East
“Best service and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

Stayed for two nights! Check in no hassle and the most friendly staff on reception every day. Ten minute stroll along to shops where you can catch train/dlr into centre of London. Day ticket for all train tube and bus services was £8.80 adult £4.40 child. Greenwich itself is lovely. My room was immaculate and I had no plug for my bath but this was sorted quickly by one of the lovely staff. Breakfast was plentiful and well worth price and again staff were on hand to help! With a premier inn you always know what you will get generally room wise but I feel here gets an A star rating for staff! I can't say enough how helpful and polite they were taking a genuine interest in each customer! My little girl even said mummy staff here are so kind! I will use Greenwich premier inn again and will personally recommend it! It costs if using taxi between £25-£30 to kings cross! Staff organised my taxi on my last morning! Thankyou for making my stay so pleasant!

• Stayed June 2011
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich, responded to this review, June 27, 2011
Thank you for your positive review. The team at Greenwich are passionate about delivering great service and when they read reviews like yours it makes it all worthwhile. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you visit Greenwich.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Southampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Stayed for just one night as a base for local sightseeing and a show. Staff are attentive and happy to help. Excellent receptionist Remona made us feel very welcome. Good secure car parking - only £7.50 for 24 hours, first class buffet breakfast and in easy reach of DLR for trains to Covent Garden. Room clean and functional with adequate lifts. Short stroll into Greenwich to see local sights. Very clean village with places to eat and drink and great views across the Thames. Recommended for easy access to shops and shows without paying top London hotel prices.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich, responded to this review, June 21, 2011
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am delighted that our team were helpful and I will ensure that Remona is praised for your positive comments. I look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in Greenwich.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

Very nice, clean & new hotel. The staff was friendly and everything better than I expected!

Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
Thank you for your review. I am delighted you had a great stay and that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit the UK.
preston,lancs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

May Bank Holiday weekend and 17 of us booked into this hotel for 3 nights for a family wedding in Greenwich. The rooms were spacious, pristine and equipped to a high standard. £70 a night for a double room of this quality in one of London's most desirable areas has got to be a bargain; let me know if you can come up with anything better.

Breakfast was an extra £8 and was worth every penny. Lots of choice and if you are a veggie (6 of our party were) don't worry 'cos there's more than enough to satisfy you too.

The staff were excellent. They made sure we sat together and rushed to get high-chairs for the babies. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was done with a smile.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you had a great stay and that the team exceeded your expectations. At Premier Inn Greenwich we strive to offer great value and service and it fantastic to see that we have managed to achieve this. We look forward to welcming you back the next time you visit Greenwich.
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

OK, so maybe I'm a little spoilt and have to say after my last experience with a well known budget chain I was a little apprehensive but couldn't have been more wrong. Check in staff so friendly and helpful, bar and restaurant ditto. Room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. We asked for an iron and although told within half hour, it was there within minutes. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Would definitely stay again and would like to thank all staff who made our stay so pleasant.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Thank you for your positive review. It is great to read that our team managed to exceed your expectations and I look forward to sharing your comments with them. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Crewe
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

I stayed here a couple of weeks after it opened and made allowances for this. The first room I was given was already occupied and I walked into a room full of luggage and strewn clothing! This recent visit was a bit of a mixed bag. We were allocated a disabled room which meant that there was a lot of space but a few disadvantages such as the bath was very narrow and the shower curtain kept wrapping itself round you as you were trying to shower! It think it would be better to to be warned if they are going to put you in a disabled room. It certainly wasn't as satisfactory as my previous 'standard' room. Another gripe was that there was only one set of towels and it took a while and a couple of phone calls to get this sorted. None of these problems was a deal breaker but they need to be eliminated.

Room Tip: Very convenient to Greenwich, DLR and overground.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
wimbledonsouth, General Manager at Premier Inn London Greenwich, responded to this review, June 6, 2011
Thank you for your review. Premier Inn Greenwich has 8 Univesally Accessible rooms and unless these are booked by a guest who requires the facilties they offer, they will always be the last rooms that we allocate to guests to do not require these accessible facilties. Four of our UA rooms have walk in showers and the other 4 showers over baths, we are looking at how we can eliminate the problem of the shower curtain in those 4 rooms as they are set up differently from every other bath in the hotel (the 142 rooms with showers over the baths have curved rails to prevent the curtain mving back into the bath whilst showering). We are also looking at how we can get the number of towels in each allocated room correct every time as occassionally we are getting this wrong. I hope that your next visit is a 5 star visit and should you have any concerns please do not hesitate to ask to speak to me or any of my management team whilst you are in our hotel.
Gloucester UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

Hotel was ideal position near Greenwich - good for centre and all parts. The staff were fantastic and friendly and helpful in spite of being very busy over a bank holiday weekend. Breakfasts were good with good quality food and no restriction. Coffee was good too - freshly ground from beans with you in comntrol - I want oine of those machines! Hotel opened in February and our room was very clean and tidy. Car parking under hotel was excellent and easy.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your positive review. I am delighted that our team helped to make your stay a pleasent one, I look forward to sharing your comments with them. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Been to Premier Inn London Greenwich? Share your experiences!