I found this place very pleasant. Would have given it 5 stars but they allow dogs inside the dining area.
- Excellent and polite staff. Especially this waitress who sounded French and had a strong voice was extremely courteous and cheerful.
- Food was cooked very well. Portions were just about right.
- Location is in the posh area of Wimbledon.
- Decor looks very rustic but clean.
- Very spacious.
- Allows dogs inside the dining area.
- A bit of a walk to public transport.
- Doesn't provide halal options
- Phone reception inside is poor
If you own or manage The Fox and Grapes, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.