“Fantastic Food” 4 of 5 stars

+44 20 7387 2017
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Romance Mediterranean Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,130 of 17,052 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tucked away between London's Euston and St Pancras stations on Chalton Street, ROMANCE Mediterranean Restaurant is a bustling bistro-style restaurant popular with commuters, local office workers and coffee-loving locals. With its brightly lit shop front and vibrant interior - which is decorated with wooden furniture, ceiling fans, chalkboard specials menus and pot plants - ROMANCE is a great place for business breakfasts, casual lunches and animated evening meals with colleagues, family or friends. Just off Euston Road, the restaurant is close to the British Library and ROMANCE's menu includes everything from soups and salads to pasta.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I booked a table at 1.30pm at this restaurant after reading the reviews on trip adviser previously. It was fairly quiet when we arrived but it was mid week. My daughter and I had the lunchtime menu at £8.95 for two courses. It was delicious and the waitress even boxed my daughters leftovers so we could take it with us. The staff were friendly but not chatty. Its close to Kings Cross Station so very handy if you want good food as soon as you arrive in London.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“overall perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Visited the place on 23rd oct. Was very close to undergroung station. Excellent atmosphere and sevice . The food was perfect and delicious. Had a good experience. Will recommend it to everyone who enjoys fine dinning. Will obviously visit again soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Wonderful meal and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We booked this restaurant based on the reviews from trip advisor and we weren't disappointed! The menu is simple and straightforward and the quality and flavour of the food excellent!! The staff were very friendly and attentive. We had a wonderful meal.

Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Temptation to go there again........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This restaurant is one of the marvellous place between Euston and Kingscross. As the name depicts it has really very nice and appealing atmosphere .Food was very delicious and tempting.
Their selection of wine was damn good.Above all this the staff was really enjoying to serve the meals.I sat in front room with my best friend and we had a spicy sauteed prawns and Brschetta starter and for main we had tiger prawns grilled and pancetta and peas risotto. The food was very delicious .We love to go there again.I have booked table for four for forthcoming Christmas party.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been dining in some of London's best restaurants for many years now, and I must say Romance is quite an experience. I went there with my husband and our newborn baby. The service was friendly and we were given plenty of space for our baby. The restaurants interior is warm and welcoming yet stylish. It allows the beauty of the food to shine. For main course we ordered the lamb cutlets and the grilled chicken. Both the dishes were generous and executed well. For dessert we went for the chocolate cake, and it was simply divine! My husband and I both agreed that we could easily have shared a second order. And for those of you searching for a culinary experience, look no further than Romance. We will absolutely return for more!