“Tasty seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Broxbourne, United Kingdom
“Tasty seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

A nice local restaurant. My partner was very happy with his seafood basket, good value for money. We will definitely return.

Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Good food, attentive service but loud music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We visited this Greek Cypriot restaurant with friends. We had all been there before and been impressed.

Our waitress, Mary, was friendly and very attentive. Food and drink was served at the right pace, so that you neither felt ignored or rushed. The restaurant overall has a bright modern look.

There is a big choice on the menu with some meat dishes, but mainly fish. My starter, whitebait, was OK but I wish I'd had the seafood soup which looked fantastic and apparently tasted just as good.

Everyone was happy with the main courses and I can certainly recommend my choice, the casseroled black cod.

The only downside was a very noisy singer who was so loud we were almost glad to leave at the end. We will certainly return, but only on an evening when there is no entertainment. I accept that this can be an attraction to some diners, but as a matter of personal taste, we prefer to share an evening like this with friends with whom we can have a quiet conversation. Having said that, we still had a good evening.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coimbra, Portugal
“Best restaurant ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Just fantastic,,... This is so home made... Second time and love it like first time..... It is fantastic ... Just come here because u won't regret it

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cuffley, United Kingdom
“The food is delicious ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We went to Thalassa in November 2012 for a hen night! As a fellow Greek my expectations are high, and I wasn't disappointed! The fish is so fresh and so was the rest of the food! The price is good and we left there feeling full and happy! The entertainer isn't great but hey ho! We are going again this November for a 40th birthday! I hope i will like it as much as I did last time! I'll keep you posted!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Rubbish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Southgate rubbish masquerading as a decent eatery. Full of Cypriot wannabees. Fake food, Fake service,

• Visited September 2013