“Great location-Good food and service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Prezzo - North Audley Street

Prezzo - North Audley Street
15 North Audley Street, London W1K 6WZ, England (Mayfair)
020 7493 4990
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6,998 of 17,879 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business
Neighborhood: Mayfair
cheshire, England
“Great location-Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had lunch here whilst Christmas shopping mid December.We had not booked but were quickly seated in the downstairs restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised by both the food and service because it is a chain, however both were very good. We had garlic bread (lots of garlic!) which was delicous, followed by salmon tagliatelli in a creamy sauce (lots of salmon!) and ice cream for dessert, all washed down with a couple of glasses of Chardonnay...Lovely! and excellent value for money!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London
“Dreadful service, good location.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I booked in for my staff Christmas for 10 people a month before the event and booked the side/private room. We had a conversation about how important it was for us to have the side room and asked for it to be noted in the booking form. The day before the meal I called them to confirm the booking.

When we arrived, there were people in the room we booked and they claimed no record of our booking. The waitress actually said that we couldn't have made the booking because she was working that day. When I showed her the call on my phone, she maintained that I couldn't have made the booking and became very surly.

We were finally offered a seat in the basement and when I suggested a free bottle of prosecco to make up for it, it was ignored. The waitress finally relented when we complained again.

I wouldn't mind as much if the same thing hadn't happened the year before (although on that occasion they moved the others from the room).

The food is fine and reasonable value and the location is good but the service is totally unreliable and surly. Almost ruined our meal and we will go somewhere else next year.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Very tasty food. Friendly personal. I liked it. Was there with my mother and sister. Was very hungry after long day traveling through London. And ours place of relax was amazing. For sure recomend it.

Staffs. UK.
“Poor service !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Called in for a quick lunch. Waiter said I could use my Gourmet Card. Service took an age ! Eventually got my meal, finished eating and asked for the bill - different waitress said I couldn't use my Gourmet Card - then informed me that their system was down and no-one could pay with credit cards - cash only . Food ok but the rest of it a bit of a shambles !

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great service, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

From the moment we entered until we left we were properly looked after by the staff. In a good way.
My wife choose pasta with prawn and I went for the pizza.
Both were really good. We choose a bottle of the recommended wine and it was rather tasty.
The calzone banana with ice creme and chocolate sauce were a very nice ending to a nice inexpensive evening.