“Very good "Fusion" Asian food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #906 of 16,892 restaurants in London
Cuisines: Sushi, Dim Sum, Japanese, Pan-Asian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Nearest Tube station - Bond Street tube station - 5 min walk Oxford Street tube station - 10 min walk Baker Street tube station - 10min walk
Geneva, Switzerland
“Very good "Fusion" Asian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very nice food, great ambiance. The starters are very nice. Great tea selection and check in at Foursquare while you are there, I got a discount of 30%!

• Visited November 2012

85% Recommend
London
“The food is fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've been to this restaurant about 10 times and the food is absolutely delicious. I've tried practically everything on the menu and can honestly say that they do it all really well. The desserts and cocktails are also fantastic. The only thing which would stop be giving it a 5 is that the service is hit and miss - this would usually prevent me from going back to a place so often but the food is just so good that I try and forget about it.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Well .. Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I went there with a high expectation as it has been rated by the reviewers by the best Asian restaurant in London!!!!!! Believe me nothing special .. The food and the service is Ok but not very good . I think this is another overrated restaurant in London .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Surprinsingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Located in a trendy neighborhood famous for being 'stye over substance', this restaurant does not disappoint and delivers great fares in a comfortable environment. The service is faultless and the prices are very reasonable. I would recommend the dim sum (especially the fish one with the eggplant dough) and the black cod. The wine list is minimalistic and very reasonably priced. Finish dinner on a real high with their Caramel Mousse which is a spectacular dessert. Listen to the Manager's recommendations and get ready for a affordable fare and a great evening.

P.S: This restaurant is very small so if you want to have a romantic evening let them know and they can arrange a lovely round table on the corner for two.

england
“I would have given 4 stars but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I would have given 4 stars but for the dirty ladies room that I experienced. I arrived early and as I was waiting for the rest of the party to arrive with a delicious cocktail I visited the bathroom. First I went by mistake to the mens which was pretty dirty and then I corrected myself and stepped into an equally dirty womens bathroom. The doors of a restaurant should be opened with the place in spotless condition. It was lunchtime and there was nobody about at that time. I wonder who is the manager of that place. Going to the food and service. The service was great, we had a really nice waitress which brought me the ice cream we shared with a candle as it was my birthday. The food was very nice, and it was nice to eat in London without those exhorbitant bills of the very top restaurants. The place fully deserves the good reviews it has but there are a lot of restaurants in London at this level and they have to make sure their standards are kept at all times