I would like to start by saying that the staff I encountered during my three day stay were courteous and friendly.
The room was disgusting. The carpet was completely stained and I sustained several bites while staying in the room. The door to the bathroom was a piece of broken plastic that pulled across the door frame with chunks missing.
The TV signal box was attached to the TV by several runs of cellotape.
The toilet in the bathroom was crammed between the flank wall and the shower screen. It was virtually impossible to even stand in front of it and sitting on it was, ahem, comical, to say the least.
The kitchen function in the room was good - compact and functional. The room looked out onto a garden which was nice for central London.
I would not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. There is a massive disconnect between the images of rooms shown on their site and the actual rooms that are offered. WHich is a real shame - location-wise, this place is great. If they just spent a few quid on the rooms to tidy them up, it would be a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a group of Studio Apartments in Central London, based in Earl's Court, Kensington and Paddington. We specialise in short & long term lettings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Dylan Apartments Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dylan Earls Court Apartments Hotel London
- York Hotel London
- Dylan Apartments Earls Court London, England