It was our first visit to the Rubens and we were not disappointed. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome and that nothing was too much trouble. We had a tastefully decorated room overlooking the Palace Mews. The location for the Palace and Westminster was excellent only a few minutes walk. We were given a complimentary voucher to have a drink in the bar which was a nice touch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay at this side of London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England