Chose to spend our 40th wedding anniversary at the Rubens and could not have been better. Lovely reception staff who arranged for us to check in really early and this set the tone for the whole stay. Upgraded to mews facing room which although not huge was beautifully appointed with everything provided for a very comfortable stay. Really good location, few minutes walk from transport and royal parks. Breakfast provided excellent choice & carvery in the evening very good value. Special thanks to Ben & Frank for taking such good care of us in the bar, made us feel very special. A lot of time was taken to ensure that our anniversary was truly memorable , the personal touches really made our day. If you are looking for truly outstanding hospitality combined with a genuine warmth & friendliness throughout then the Rubens is the only place to stay in London. We look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, LondonMarketing.com, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England