Spent a couple of nights here in August 2013. The hotel is very nice, but the staff sends it over the top. They went out of their way to take care of our every wish. We had a great time in the bar a couple of nights. Frank our waiter was wonderful. We came in hungry late one night when all the restaurants were closed. Frank got us some great hamburgers and stayed late serving us. My wife and I called it a night at 2am, but my son got into a political discussion with the piano player and stay in the bar till 3:30am and Frank stayed with him and his Fiancée the whole time. I would definitely stay here again. Pictures show some nice treats delivered to our room one night at no charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, WHM Global Ltd., LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England