This was our first citybreak and stay in a hotel with our two young boys (aged 2 1/2 and 6 months) and to be honest we were a bit stressed about it before we arrived! We booked two interconnecting rooms for a two night stay on the 'Get more for your family' package. The location was perfect for the activities we had planned (Changing the Guard, St James' park, walking distance to London Eye etc). We were very warmly welcomed by the staff and were pleased with the rooms (although I do agree with other comments that they are a bit on the small side). The staff in the restaurant were very obliging, providing high chairs, warm milk and warming baby food at the very good buffet breakfast and the carvery dinner included in the package and we felt comfortable being there with two young children (we have found some places to be very unwelcoming and unhelpful!) VERY comfy beds and a nice clean cot for the baby! We were sad to leave and hope to return for another stay in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, WHM Global Ltd., LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England