Loved the location just a few minutes walk from the Victoria Tube. The staff were very polite and professional.
The rooms are clean nice but so ugly!!! We had a room that looked like a flower shop had thrown up everywhere and all the walls were padded. Nice bathroom great air-con, nice breakfast if its free as £19.50 is very expensive for egg on toast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, TripOnline SA, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England