Once again on our return visit the service was excellent, every member of staff giving their all, it seems unfair to mention anyone by name as everyone from the Duty Managers to the housekeeping staff could not do enough to make the stay extra special. The rooms were very well equipped with excellent high quality fixtures and fittings, the attention to detail everywhere is impeccable, Food and beverage service and the choice of types of food available is of a high standard equal to any high class restaurant and the Champagne Afternoon Tea is a must. All reception staff showed excellent knowledge of the area and offered lots of advice on where to go and what not to miss. We left a tie of sentimental value in our room on return home we contacted the Rubens and within a few days the tie arrived with us in the post with no charge to ourselves.
We have made the Rubens our "Special Hotel " to return to again when we have something else to celebrate.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Occupancy Marketing, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Splendia, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.