I used to dream of the perfect hotel. I still haven't found it (perfect doesn't really exist, except in Nature I suppose) but the Rubens comes pretty close. Beautiful decor, attention to detail, a warm welcome, people asking if you need anything from time to time, delicious teas and breakfasts, and a high standard of cleanliness. It's lovely to have the door held open by a doorman in the proper uniform too. Our two-night stay was a treat, paid for by someone else. I wish I could treat all my family and friends to this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Splendia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England