Nice enough hotel and the staff were pleasant but perhaps we were expecting more of the rooms, eating areas and food but it wasn't the top end establishment we were hoping for. I guess it just goes to show you can't always believe what you read. If our expectations weren't so high this hotel would probably be a three star rating as opposed to the four given here. So don't let this review put you off if you want a decent hotel then go for it because nothing was seriously wrong here, as I said I guess we are used to that little extra. PS: because it was Xmas the food was generally for the masses, not the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Occupancy Marketing, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Venere, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England