I booked to stay for 6 nights at the Rubens. It was a great location, right across Buckingham Palace and very near the Underground at Victoria Station. However, the service was as poor as being in the outhouse or in a motel. They did not replace the toiletries in the bathroom. Even when reminded about that, the toiletries were replaced ONCE. I felt that they forgot that I used the bathroom! The front desk service was spotty- there were helpful ones and there were ones that just ignored you. Perhaps because there was a big group that they were attending to, but that should not be an excuse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, LondonMarketing.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England