Stayed two nights. Conveniently located near Victoria Station. The Master Suite is top notch. Like many typical London hotels, all overpriced for what you get. The room service was great. Unlike its sister hotel, The Chesterfield no gaming consoles provided for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere, Escapio, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England