This is really a very nice place to stay in London! Everyone ~ and I mean Everyone!! was so very nice and helpful! It was a great first experience in London ~ they did everything possible to make our stay comfortable and helped us with all aspects of our experience. I needed an opinion on where to exchange money ~ no prob! We needed directions ~ no prob! They stored our luggage until time for checkin and we were able to have coffee in the lobby bar without any room to charge it to and it was no prob!! It was a very busy time for this Hotel during the Christmas season ~ but that did not decrease the service that we received. I wish that I remembered every name of each person that helped up enjoy our stay ~ but, I would be safe to say that everyone was great!! Very very upscale property! If you enjoy quality ~ you will enjoy this Hotel~the bed is a marshmallow of comfort!! Bathroom very nice ~ amenities provided were high quality. We were very happy with our time at the Palace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, LondonMarketing.com, Splendia, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England