Probably the nicest hotel we have stayed in.From the moment we arrived we were greeted warmly by all the staff. The service was faultless. Our room was very comfortable with everything we needed. Location is perfect and we were able to see all the sights on foot from the hotel. Even the taxi driver who dropped us off from Paddington said the hotel was ideally located for everything in London. On our second night we dined in the Library with a superb menu and wine list. We would particulary like to thank Mark Jones (Food & Beverage Manager) for his exceptional hospitality and making us feel like we were 'special guests'.
We will certainly return to The Rubens it was a delight to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace
- The Rubens At The Palace London, England